Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let it all out

Today is Tuesday December 30th, 2008.. not any special or particular day.. just another passing day, an ordinary day where I find myself following the same circle of thoughts.
It's like it never leaves me... or I just can't leave it.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I were to give it a chance?
Nevermind that 'sometimes'.. all the time.. I wonder. I've got these reoccuring dreams that pretty much admit my curiousness, regret, and.. desperateness? to just talk to you. But as selfish and odd as this is to say.. I know that part of this desire is flamed by the chase. It's the game that keeps me wanting and I feel sorry for myself that my pride will never let me lose. I'm afraid that I'll fall deep once I'm in.. but I know better now to stay away (at least I try to seem like I do).

Everyone has the right to ruin their lives, but to ruin the lives of others?

No comments: