Monday, January 19, 2009

My God is amazing I tell ya.

So according to the dream I wrote below.. I think God helped me figure it out.
I've been so ashamed of myself and the things I've done that I didn't even want to let the people that love me, see me. God wants to celebrate His love for us no matter who we are and what we look like. But I was so upset and so scared to let anyone see me like that.
I guess it's because in the end, as long as we recover from the fires and burns we endure, God will always be there with arms open wide.


Isaiah 50:10
Who among you fears the LORD
and obeys the word of his servant?
Let him who walks in the dark,
who has no light,
trust in the name of the LORD
and rely on his God.

Psalm 103:12
"As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."

No comments: