Saturday, May 23, 2009

dream entry

I was jogging outside with a group of people and the sky was quickly becoming dark with heavy clouds. It then started to pour so I ran faster and suddenly I was just around the corner of my house.

I was driving my car, lost on the highway very late in the evening. I could barely see anything because it was pitch black out.

---

A past came back in my dream last night... very unexpected. I guess you can almost expect that from deeply stored away memories. 

So I was at this church function, commemorating the death of my friend's mother. I was playing the piano on the stage, stumbling on which keys to press and pouring down tears. He was there too. Incredibly awkward it was.. but we faced it, pushing aside all our past emotions and tension that once seemed so endless in drama. Although the years have changed our states, you could still feel the same senses lingering there. We said a few words and that was all. 

No comments: