Monday, June 22, 2009

What would you want in a woman?

"A friend. A true friend, someone who knows me and loves me anyway. You know, like when I'm through putting my best foot forward, she's still there, still the same. I meet these people and it's all conditional- they are all in it for themselves. They are friends with you because you fit the image they want to portray. It's a selfish thing. I'd like to get a girl who doesn't think like that. Don't get me wrong. She's got to be proud of her husband, I know that... but all in all, there's got to be some sort of soul mate thing going on. There are some people in this world who love their spouse because they provide them with the life they want, and there are others who love their spouse just because they've chosen to, or because love has chosen them, or whatever. Something way back endeared one to the other and they made a decision to lock into it."
- don miller

No comments: