Tuesday, February 23, 2010

With wonders and wishes

So cute! I found this little guy crawling around on the beach. It looked a bit surreal.. it's eyes were pure black and seemed like they were floating or somethingg. Anyway! Punta Cana definitely lives up to its reputation as having the nicest beaches in Dominican.
2010 adventure travel #1 done! :)
What's next? I'm not quite sure (won't be thinking about it until April) but Em and I are hoping for Asia...
I think travelling is an addiction. After my Vegas/Canyon trip last July, all I could think about was going away again. Six months later after my Dominican trip, I can't wait till graduation so I can explore this world even more.. Even when I read about that School Ship that sank recently (thank God everyone was safe), I couldn't get over the fact that there's really such a thing as Breaker High.. travelling the world via ship in 5 months with other students. Why didn't I think of that earlier?? I need to get myself a boat, gravol, snorkeling gear and bread!
Haha, I don't want to stay put...

Take me there, I wanna go there.

3 comments:

James said...

you smell

wordSunspoken said...

i woulda snatched that thing and ate it feep fried. omgggg


im so what? resourceful? awesome? resawsomeful? i know =)

Irene said...

breaker highhhhhh!!!