Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy Dream

Two nights ago I experienced this really wacked out dream.. here it goes:

I was with a friend walking down this long narrow corridor (it resembled a dorm) and was knocking on each door to see if I could get let in. After each failed response, finally an acquaintance popped out from a room to my left and invited us in. At this point I was sort of confused as to what was going on and why everyone was hiding in their rooms.. but it clicked in soon enough. I realized that there were these regime/cult people with masked faces and guns walking up and down the hallway trying to find anyone in their rooms with lights on. But we had our lights shut off and we were crouching on the floor trying not to breathe so that they wouldn't catch us. We could hear them coming closer and closer to our room and finally they stopped at the outside of our door and we quickly went into this knelt down prayer position and began reciting this prayer. For some reason, I had an inclination that we were practising the Muslim faith and these people we were terrified of were checking up on us. Anyway, being the rebel I am, I finally stood up because I knew this wasn't right.

Suddenly one of the guards (who took off her scarf covering her face) came after me with a pair of scissors in one hand and a pocket knife in the other. She ended up stabbing the knife in my left hand and making slits in my right arm with the scissors as we chased each other around the room. But somehow my friend found a small handgun near her and passed it to me.. and I threatened the woman guard and ended up grabbing the scissors and knife out of her hand and stabbing her repeatedly and shot her in the stomach.

After this, me and my friend hid in the closet because we could hear the other people coming to see what had just happened. They looked and saw their guard dead on the floor and as quietly as i tried to be in the closet, the terrorist man turned around to look into the closet and we met eyes through the opened crack. Then I burst out of the closet and shot each person in front of me who were about to attack me one by one (there were 5 guys).. and even though I was able to shoot the fifth guy, he ended up aiming for a bullet at my forehead.

So there I was standing in shock, shot in the forehead and in slow motion I fell to the ground..

and woke up.

No comments: