Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life's brighter under the sun.

"Do not let it be said of you that you did not trust God in this."

Searching for a career job, applying to hundreds of places, waiting on callbacks, getting rejected from 95% of them, waiting and waiting, anxiety and fear...finally.. a process I thought would never end, did today when I got offered full-time. Really, all I can say is that God is truly faithful. Even when I was getting rejection letters from companies and not even hearing from any for a while, I knew that I had to stay courageous.

God will not let me down, and so I could not let Him down either. I knew I had to stay faithful and trusting. The process was not at all easy but I firmly believed. I believed truly in my heart that at the end of the day God would provide for my every need.

He reassured me through many different signs and I needed to be patient and accept the fact that it would be all in his perfect timing.

Something that I have taken away from this job process is that I have been made for God and it is my journey to follow His purpose.

I cannot forget that.

Nothing can separate, even if I ran away... Your love never fails.

3 comments:

wordSunspoken said...

=) sweet

Lisa said...

HEY! congratulations christine!!! i'm so happy that you trusted God through it all! Jehovah Jireh!

aimes said...

CONGRATS xtine!

i'm sooo proud of you! God is good :)